1. This section contains information on LMarineGroup’s management methods with reference to the processing of LMarineGroup users’ data.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with LMarineGroup and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users who visit the web pages of LMarineGroup regardless of the purposes of the website visit itself, according to Italian and European law.
5. The policy may be subject to modifications due to the introduction of new regulations on the subject. Users are therefore invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 14, pursuant to art. 8, c.1 regulation (EU) 2016/679, and to Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
1. The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data. The data controller also deals with security.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: LMarineGroup Srl, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
1. The Data Processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the LMarineGroup site is: LMarineGroup Srl.
1. The processing of data generated by the use of LMarineGroup takes place at Marina Riva di Traiano Via Aurelia Sud km 67.580 – Piazzetta Box 9a – 00053 Civitavecchia (RM).
2. In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the Data Processor or by those appointed by the Data Processor for this purpose at the designated location.
2. A cookie consists of a small quantity of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read exclusively by the server that made the transfer. It is not an executable code and it does not spread viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be saved. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in doing so, the use of the website and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without modifying cookies options, simply continue browsing.
The types of cookies that the site uses can be seen below:
1. There are numerous methods used to save information in the user’s computer to then be collected by websites. Among them, the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. These are necessary for navigation and to facilitate access and the use of the website by the user. Cookies are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network, that is, for the supplier, to deliver the service required by the client.
2. The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser you are using. In any case, the user may manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of their internet browser. Said deactivation may slow down or hinder access to some sections of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient use of the website.
4. Cookies inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or by the statistical service of bloggers or similar websites are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the website directly by the owner of the website, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and the way they visit the website. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to cookie analytics with regard to disclosure and consent as for technical cookies.
5. From a duration point of view, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies that are automatically cancelled on termination of the navigation session and are used to identify the user, thus avoiding the necessity to log in for every page visited, and permanent cookies that remain active in the computer until they expire or are cancelled by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and navigation in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently, but exclusively for the duration of the browsing. When the browser is closed they are deleted automatically. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of data for the identification of the session, which is made up of random numbers generated by the server and required in order to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the website.
1. Depending on the source, cookies can be either sent to the browser directly from the website you are visiting or from third parties, sent to the computer from other websites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies include tracking cookies used to locate the behaviour of the users, to understand their interests and then to customize advertising proposals.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. These cookies are sent from the above-mentioned third-party domains external to the website.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to find information on user behavior on LMarineGroup.com. The collection is anonymous and is carried out in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the website. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with their choices.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by rules set out by the third parties themselves, and users are therefore invited to view the privacy policies and indications for the management or deactivation of said cookies published on the relative websites.
1. Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles relative to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the net.
2. The user must give explicit consent when these types of cookies are used.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data protection code will apply.
1. As with all websites, this website also utilizes log files in which information gathered from user visits is automatically collected and stored. The collected information could include:
2. The information listed here is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the website, and for security reasons. This information shall be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
3. As a security measure (anti-spam filters, firewalls, and virus detection), the data automatically stored may also include personal data such as the IP address. Such data may be used to block attempts to hack the Website or other users, or any other harmful or illegal activity, and is handled according to the laws governing data usage and storage. Said data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but solely in order to protect the website and its users. Said information is processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
5. The information that Website Users deem to make public through the services and tools rendered available to them, is provided by the User knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this Website from all liability regarding any violation of laws. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have permission to provide the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
2. Data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not longer than 5 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated aim.
1. As indicated above, the voluntary sending of email to the addresses indicated on this website requires the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary for responding to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
2. Specific summarised data will be progressively shown or displayed on the website pages dedicated to particular services requested.
2. For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
2. The collection and use of information obtained via the plug-in are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which we recommend you view:
Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists user rights.
2. The LMarineGroup website site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user’s rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:a) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, based on article 18, the possibility of integrating or limiting the treatment concerning him, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment based on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request cancellation based on Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed informally to the Data Controller or, alternatively, by using the form provided by the Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In the event that processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – explicit consent for use – or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a) – explicit consent for the use of genetic or biometric data regarding health, of data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or membership with trade unions, or that reveal racial or ethnic origin or political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing based on consent granted prior to revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the Regulation, the user has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, the organisation set up for control of processing in Italy.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
1. This Website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social media plug-ins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and further consent is therefore not required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to other countries that do not respect the conditions set out by article 45 and onwards of the EU Regulation.
1. This website processes user data in a lawful and proper manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using electronic and/or telecommunication tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the stated objectives.
2. As well as the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons charged with the organisation of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing or legal personnel and system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party suppliers of technical services, postal service operators, hosting providers, information technology companies and communication agencies) may have access to data.
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users should periodically view this page to keep updated on the latest legislative news.
3. However, previous versions of the document will be available on this page.
The document was updated on 08/27/2021 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.