“You can not be unhappy when you have this: the smell of the sea, the sand beneath your fingers, the air, the wind”
Swan 100-103 Hoppetosse
Length : 30.21 m
Beam: 7.06 m
Draft: keel down 5.5m, keel up 3.3m
Location: Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Hull material: composite
Nautor's Swan 100 103 Hoppetosse interior
Double bed and sofa bed.
Hanging lockers forward and aft of the bed and sofa.
external double berth, hanging locker and ensuite head with separate shower.
single berths on either side, outboad lockers. Ensuit head with separate shower compartment
This yacht has a saloon consisting of two sofas and a table for 8/10 people.
Nautor's Swan 100 103 hoppetosse exterior
The systems and equipment of the Swan 100 103 Hoppetosse have been upgraded as follows:
- New consoles and control panels on the deck
- Recondition engine
- New radar system with display at the helm and nav station
Hull characteristics of Hoppetosse
- Sprocket and chain steering gear sheaves are provided with jam protections.
- Steering system with two 47 ”destroyer type composite wheels.
- Swim platform operated hydraulically.
Nautor's Swan 100 103 deck
Composite / stainless steel fairleads integrated in bulwark, two forward, four amidships and two aft.
two eight-person lifeboats.
Retractable mooring cleats, two on the foredeck, four amidships and two aft.
Anchor stowage below deck with the use of a hydraulically controlled titanium arm.
The engine and systems of the swan Swan 100 103
- Propeller area sound insulated
- Marine diesel engine, Perkins saber M300Ti cylinder 6, kW 221, rpm 2500.
- Power supply system. 4 tanks, total 4000 liters.
- Dual filter fuel lines.
- Noise and vibration reduced to a minimum.
The Swan yacht features:
- Assorted fenders.
- Anchor light with cable and plug.
- Heat detectors in the kitchen.
- Fire blanket in the galley.
- Fire extinguiser.